To be successful in the implementation of ERP or Supply Chain Management, Senior Management and other key personnel must possess an in-depth understanding of the vital underlying principles and concepts. During implementation it is inevitable that traditional practices are questioned and established values are challenged. It is essential that change is managed sensitively so that enthusiasm and confidence are fostered. Fundamentally, ERP/Supply Chain Management is a People System – people being the greatest resource. It is the unity of purpose and commitment of the entire work force that will make ERP/Supply Chain Management work.
- To ensure a thorough understanding of the most up-to-date Business Planning and Control Techniques in an ERP situation.
- To Explain how to integrate ERP techniques to meet the competitive challenge of the modern world.
- Why ERP? MRP
- Material Planning
- Bills of Material and Recipes
- Inventory Records Accuracy
- Demand Management
- Senior Management’s Role in Planning
- Master Production Scheduling
- Capacity Planning and Shop Floor Control
- The Implementation Project
- Measures of Success
- Supply Chain Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Continual Improvement Process
Who Is This Course For?
All those involved in the implementation and operation of ERP or Supply Chain Management. Therefore all managers and key personnel from production planning and control, data processing, purchasing, sales and marketing, engineering, manufacturing and material control should attend.
€396.00 for 4 days on-line pre-recorded
€7,200.00 for 4 days on-line live presentation
You will learn the following during this course
- Learn techniques you can use and benefit from immediately
- Learn to spend less time ‘putting out fires‘ and learn to add value to your business
- How to apply World Class techniques to streamline and simplify processes
- Learn how to cope when things go wrong, by using measurements
Have a question? Get in touch!Ask A Question
Any of the standard courses can be adapted to meet the specific needs of our customers. These tailored course can be part of an agreed program to tackle an identified problem or areas for improvement in the company. These courses can be run in house or at a venue of your choosing at a time and date that best suits you business. These are often the best value for money options for organisations with large training needs.