This 1 Day course introduces the concepts and idea of Lean and the elimination of waste.
- To help focus on Lean Thinking
- To assist companies set targets for a Lean process
- To build confidence in the concepts of Lean Thinking
- To create an understanding of the elimination of Waste
- The Competitive Manufacturing Challenge – Kaizen to Lean
- The ‘Just-in-Time’ philosophy – The elimination of Waste
- Lean Thinking and Lean Manufacturing
- Just-in-Time Production Control
- Bringing it all together – Introducing Lean Thinking!
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone within the company who wants to understand the concepts of Lean and who want to start to implement these ideas should attend.
You will learn the following during this course
- What is waste?
- Principles of Lean in Business
- People Involvement in a Lean Culture
- Key Measurement of a Lean Business
Have a question? Get in touch!Ask A Question
Any of the standard courses can be adapted to meet the specific needs of our customers. These tailored course can be part of an agreed program to tackle an identified problem or areas for improvement in the company. These courses can be run in house or at a venue of your choosing at a time and date that best suits you business. These are often the best value for money options for organisations with large training needs.