This course is an introduction to the elements of Supply Chain Management. It explains the concepts of supply chain and it will help to combat the fear of change.
- To explore the concepts of Supply Chain Management.
- To explain the necessity for co-operation and partnership between customers and suppliers.
- To help drive out the fear of change when implementing a supply chain philosophy
Who Is This Course For?
Planners, Schedulers, Material Controllers, Stores Managers, Purchasing Staff and anyone who should understand how the Materials Planning System works, should attend.
You will learn the following during this course
- Why Supply Chain Management
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Measuring Key Performance Indicators
- From Suppliers to Customers
Have a question? Get in touch!Ask A Question
Any of the standard courses can be adapted to meet the specific needs of our customers. These tailored course can be part of an agreed program to tackle an identified problem or areas for improvement in the company. These courses can be run in house or at a venue of your choosing at a time and date that best suits you business. These are often the best value for money options for organisations with large training needs.