The controller of personal data herein is Aurora Business Development ltd.
Aurora Business Development ltd. respects your right to privacy and any personal information you submit to us whether through www.aurora.ie (hereinafter called the “Website”) or otherwise will be treated in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you wish to discuss any matters relating to the processing of personal data on the website, or otherwise do not hesitate to contact us.
Who are we?
We are Aurora Business Development ltd. Directors are Brian Matthews and Ciara Mulcahy. Our Registered office is, Melford House, Ballyhealy, Kilmore, Co.Wexford Y35 A328
Our Accountants are , Sheil Kinnear, Sinnottstown Business Park, Drinagh, Wexford
We are a provider of training and consultancy solutions
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (together the Acts):
- The data controller is Aurora Business Development ltd. as an employer, as a service provider, and where dealing with suppliers.
- The data processor is Aurora Business Development ltd. when it provides clients with training and consultancy support services.
Our data protection contact is our Privacy Compliance Co Ordinator and he may be contacted at email@example.com
What PERSONAL information do we collect from you?
You may give us personal data or special category sensitive data by:
- Engaging the services of Aurora Business Development ltd. services users supply us with information which may include the following: Your full name; your address; your various email addresses; your various phone numbers including mobile phone number; financial information about you, including your bank account details, credit card details, debit card details or other payment details, details of contracts you have entered with third parties for us to provide services to you, details of your passport/other photo id, AML data; PPS number; occupation; utility bills;; Bank Statements and all other Data which you ask us to process on your behalf, or which is necessary for us to process in order for us to fulfil our role as providing a service to you.
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website or our services Filling in forms on www.aurora.ie (our website) such as the contact us form
- Using our facilities. CCTVs may be used on our premises to monitor health and safety standards and for security.
We process your personal information when you contact us to resolve any questions, disputes or to troubleshoot problems. We may process your information in response to another customer’s request, as relevant. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we cannot respond to your requests and ensure your uninterrupted use of the Services.
By interacting with Aurora Business Development ltd or our support services, Aurora Business Development ltd. captures specific information in relation to projects and individuals. Our support system is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of systems to record and manage the workflow of support requests. Each of these systems capture various bits of personal information.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose it has been collected for.
- Support Requests – Direct Email
- Name, Email Address, Address, DOB, Phone Number.
- Support Management system
- Name, Email Address, Address, DOB, Phone Number.
- When you use our services, we may obtain the following categories of personal data from others: to include Revenue, your authorised Representatives including Third party marketing and print companies.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services, to market our services, to communicate with you, to provide support services and hosting services, to improve your website and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
- To set you up as a client on our systems;
- To provide you with our services.
- To administer and improve your website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep your website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of your website about services that may interest you or them.
Collection & Use of Automatically Collected Information
We receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with our website. This information does not necessarily reveal your identity directly but may include information about the specific device you are using, such as the hardware model, device ID, operating system version, web-browser software (such as Firefox, Safari,
or Internet Explorer) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address/MAC address/device identifier.
For example, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including how you came to, and use, the Services; your IP address; device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information (such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL), broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including pages accessed and links clicked. We may use identifiers to recognise you when you arrive at the Site via an external link, such as a link appearing on a third-party site.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: –
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- the right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”). and
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’).
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting our Privacy Compliance Co Ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie
List of services
We are a provider of training and Consultancy
We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us to that effect, at email@example.com.
We keep your Data for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your Data to provide this service to you, you can request that we erase your Data and close your account with us. Please note that if you request the erasure of your Data:
- We may retain some of your Data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety
- We may retain and use your Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Because we maintain our records to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Data may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Do we transfer your information outside the European Union or European Economic Area?
We will, from time to time, make use of services provided by 3rd parties for the delivery of our services which may necessitate the transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA. For example, we use a variety of cloud-based tools. Where data needs to be transferred or processed outside the EU/EEA, we chose providers who process data on the basis of
Model Contract Clauses(SCC)
An Adequacy Decision from the European Commission.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Data to third parties who provide a service to us, or who we sub process on our behalf with your consent or in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of staff or customers. Currently we disclose your Data to the following providers;
Your Authorised representatives,
Third parties with whom: (i) we need to share your information to facilitate transactions you have requested, and (ii)you ask us to share your information,
Statutory and regulatory bodies (including central and local government) and law enforcement authorities in order to comply with any applicable laws, grant applications and / or court order,
Third parties in connection with a sale or purchase of assets by us,
Service providers who provide us with marketing including online marketing services, Wi Fi services, website and online platforms, and subcontractors who provide a service to us, and sub processors.
Security of Information
We understand how important the security and confidentiality of your information is to you. Keeping customer information secure is a top priority for Aurora Business Development ltd.. It is our aim is to protect your personal data under our control.
Even so, Aurora Business Development ltd. cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of information relating to you passing over the Internet. In accessing this website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this website, you accept and are deemed to accept that electronic mail messaging and Internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential. The use by you of this website is at your sole risk.
However, we do take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data. You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the GDPR we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Maps to guide you to our office.
We may need to collect the following information, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable law (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Payment Information. When you make payments, we require certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to process payments and comply with applicable law.
- Identity Verification and Other Information. We may require identity verification information, in order to verify your identity and comply with applicable law.
How we use the payment data collected
- Enable you to pay for our products and services.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Enforce our payment terms.
We process this information in our legitimate interest in providing goods and services and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable laws.
If you are not a customer, you may still opt to receive communications from us which we consider may be of interest to you, by any of the following methods: newsletter, email, and phone calls. You will be asked to opt-in if you wish to receive these. If you wish to be removed from our list (opt-out), at any time, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email communication you receive from us. You can also opt out by contacting us at email@example.com
If Aurora Business Development ltd. undertakes or is involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, then we may sell, transfer or share some or all of our assets, including your Data in connection with such transaction or in contemplation of such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
Some of the pages on this Website contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by Aurora Business Development ltd. They are merely suggested websites which may be of interest to visitors to our Website.
Copyright@aurora business development ltd.